Data Controller: DRPG Commercial and Service Limited Liability Company (2000, Szentendre, Petyina utca 4, “the Data Controller”)
Our Privacy Officer: Dr. Gábor Petruska, email: email@example.com
More information, complaint: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This prospectus is a unilateral commitment by the data controller in accordance with Act CXII of 2011 on Information Self-Determination and Freedom of Information. (“Infótv”).
- This notice applies to the processing of personal data voluntarily provided by third-party mailers (“users”) when reading, replying to, e-mails sent to the Controller by third parties (“users”).
The controller-operated drpg.eu website is a passive website, the sole purpose of which is to inform interested parties about the contact details and opening hours of the controller-operated DRPG KFT. Among the contact details, the website also includes the DRPG KFT email address to which users can send mail.
This notice applies to cases where users send their personal information to the e-mail address indicated on the website, which is also indicated in this notice.
By sending an e-mail to the Controller, the User consents to such Controlling.
- We reply to emails sent to DRPG KFT’s e-mail address, but in our replies we only provide information about the products we sell and their availability. We cannot give veterinary advice or help in our answers. DRPG KFT does not have a webshop yet, so we are unable to accept orders via email.
Any personal information sent to us by users may not be collected, grouped, used in any way, stored in the email you send, or in our incoming emails.
Users are kindly requested not to send us personal information, or to send it only if they consider it inevitable and accept this information.
- This notice may be unilaterally modified by the Controller by displaying the amended text on the Website, in which case the amendment is deemed to be accepted by visiting the Website. Major changes or changes that require your consent will be notified individually.
- The controller handles the personal data received from users in accordance with the prevailing data protection laws, in particular the Info Act, the rules of international conventions on data protection, and the legal sources of the European Union. The legal basis for data management is the InfoTv. and the relevant European Union rules, in particular the GDPR, in particular Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR. As background legislation, Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code and the legislation on advertising law and electronic commerce also govern.
The controller shall take all necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data provided or made available by users throughout the entire process of data management.
- The purpose of data management is to respond to emails sent by users.
- The data subject is solely responsible for the authenticity and accuracy of any personal information sent to us by users in their emails.
- Except as set forth in Section 3 above, User Data will not be retained, passed to third parties, or transferred.
- The data subject shall have the right at any time to request information on the personal data relating to him or her that are processed in connection with the service.
- The user may object to the management of his / her personal information in Infotv. cases. Anyone affected by an alleged breach of law regarding the processing of their personal data may contact the competent Tribunal, the Capital Tribunal in the capital or initiate an investigation with the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (Chairman: Attila Péterfalvi, 1024 Budapest, Erzsébet Szilágyi fasor 22 / C. @ naih.hu, + 36-1-3911400, www.naih.hu ).
Budapest, August 30, 2018